September 25, 2018

Internship: Life in Balikpapan

Hello peeps! After the fuss of moving here and there, finally Im in another city in Indonesia, exploring a new life. This is my first time being in Kalimantan which is so far away from my hometown. Life's been so far so good. The internship program we had will include 8 months in the hospital and 4 months in the primary health care. We've had our orientation in the hospital and first Im placed at the primary health care. Balikpapan is a big city, being as clean as Jogja. The foods are my main problem; Im not a picky person but Im quite surprised to find myself not suited with the cuisine here. I never had any problem regarding food before. Maybe it's about time till it suits my appetite. The weather is even hotter than Medan's, which I have considered as the hottest of all. I will try to explore the city more and find interesting places and foods. Ciao!

It's even hotter in real life, feels like 40°C

No comments:

Post a Comment